We are always happy to expand our team of non-sad History-makers! If you are interested in joining us as a post-doctoral researcher, for your PhD, or for a summer internship, do not hesitate getting in touch with us. Here are some of the ways that may help you get to us.
Please contact contact Fabien (firstname.lastname@example.org) before applying to discuss project, availability, application deadlines, etc.
As a research associate
- 1851 Research Fellowship
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship
- Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship
- EPSRC Fellowship
- Royal Society of Edinburgh Personal Research Fellowships
- Royal Society Newton Advanced Fellowship
- Royal Society Newton Mobility Grant
As a PhD student
- Advertised project: Photoconduction of wide bandgap semiconductor materials and devices
- Carnegie PhD scholarship
- Bell Burnell Graduate Scholarship Fund
- Commonwealth Scholarship